Mandoulides Schools SA is looking for an IT Manager.
- Provide support for PCs, Windows and specialized ERP software systems.
- Install Windows, Linux operating systems, programs and peripherals.
- Repair and configure PCs and other peripherals (projectors, printers, etc.).
- Manage Windows 2003, 2008, 2012 R2 Servers.
- Manage TCP/IP (Cable, Wi-Fi) Network Settings and PC User Backups.
- Manage AVAYA IP Phone System.
- Manage the IT equipment and IT storage room.
- Train users on Microsoft Office software.
- Provide support for parents using the School portal.
- BS or BA in Information Technology (or related subject).
- A minimum of 2 years’ work experience in a company with a large headcount.
- Ability to design solutions based on the analysis of available technologies.
- Strong analytical ability.
- Good public speaking skills and ability to build relationships with parents, suppliers and internal users.
- Excellent team spirit, ability to direct users skillfully.
- Good command of English.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE ON THE FOLLOWING (at different levels):
- Active Directory user accounts and permissions management.
- Exchange server 2013 management.
- Linux based Firewalls.
- Linux Debian based web server management.
- CMS and LMS management on WordPress, Joomla and Moodle.
- Office 365.
- MySQL, MSSQL.