Mandoulides Schools SA is looking for a Payroll Manager
- Recruitment / Resignations / Maturities of contracts and dispatches to ERGANI (in accordance with deadlines of labor law).
- E4 Establishment plan (in accordance with deadlines of labor law).
- Ε9 Part-Time Contracts (in accordance with deadlines of labor law).
- Payroll payment (+ bonuses, allowances, compensations, back payments etc.).
- Sending Analytical Periodical Statements (ΑΠΔ) to Social Security Institute (monthly deadlines).
- Ε8 Overtime Tables to ERGANI (monthly deadlines).
- Archive of ΤΣΜΕΔΕ premiums (monthly deadlines).
- Checking payroll taxes (ΦΜΥ) (monthly deadlines).
- Charts of accounts (monthly deadlines).
- Sending payment receipts (monthly deadlines).
- ΙΚΑ insurance contributions (monthly deadlines).
- Checking payments with banks (monthly deadlines).
- Payment of vouchers (monthly deadlines).
- The candidate must demonstrate excellent judgment and integrity, with attention to detail.
- At least 2 – 3 years of experience in working on ERGANI.
- Knowledge of Epsilon NET programs.
- Excellent computer knowledge and especially Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent written and oral fluency.
- Excellent team spirit.
- Previous working experience in a private school will be appreciated.
- MBA from a top graduate school
- Experience working in an education company
- CPA and/or CFA would be a plus
- Competitive salary and great benefits.
- Friends and Family tuition discount.
- Flexible working hours.